- How To Find Interested Buyers When Selling Your Home.
- What Is Risky?
- Holiday Entertaining Is Coming: Tips For Dining Room Decor
- Toronto Real Estate Breeds Fear
- When Only ONE Person Pays The Mortgage – Slicing The Nest Egg
- Beware Of Condo Repair Bills – Check The Status Certificate!
- Should You Choose an Agent Based on Commission Charged?
- Selecting The BEST Realtor To Sell Your Home!
- Staging Your House For Sale
June 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: General
Many home sellers ask us what homes are selling for in their area, because they want to use that information to help choose an asking price when they list their home for sale. However, choosing an asking price isn’t just … Continue reading
Whether you are buying, selling, or investing in real estate, stocks, mutual funds, gold, (or anything for that matter), you always have to assess the “risks” involved. And when people aren’t 100% familiar with the investment they are considering, they … Continue reading
The holidays are coming and if you like to entertain (or even if you don’t) and you expect to have guests coming, here are some great ideas to make your dining room “dress-to-impress”. 1. Mirrors are awesome. They not only … Continue reading
At our last Real Estate Investor Free Info Night we met several people who were fed up with their stocks and mutual funds. The lack of control they had over their investments, and of course, the mediocre returns (on investment) … Continue reading
The relationships we choose can have ramifications for our home ownership. Our friend Helen Morris wrote a great article for the National Post this week that we’d like to share with you. It features some great advice from lawyers, financial … Continue reading
Real estate agents are not equal; each is unique. Remember about 10% of the agents do 90% of the business. Continue reading