- How To Find Interested Buyers When Selling Your Home.
- What Is Risky?
- Holiday Entertaining Is Coming: Tips For Dining Room Decor
- Toronto Real Estate Breeds Fear
- When Only ONE Person Pays The Mortgage – Slicing The Nest Egg
- Beware Of Condo Repair Bills – Check The Status Certificate!
- Should You Choose an Agent Based on Commission Charged?
- Selecting The BEST Realtor To Sell Your Home!
- Staging Your House For Sale
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Whether you are buying, selling, or investing in real estate, stocks, mutual funds, gold, (or anything for that matter), you always have to assess the “risks” involved. And when people aren’t 100% familiar with the investment they are considering, they … Continue reading
The holidays are coming and if you like to entertain (or even if you don’t) and you expect to have guests coming, here are some great ideas to make your dining room “dress-to-impress”. 1. Mirrors are awesome. They not only … Continue reading